Vision ~ Mission ~ Ministry
Missouri Nonpublic School Accrediting Association
The Missouri Nonpublic School Accrediting Association (MNSAA) accredits Missouri’s non-public schools. MNSAA supports schools in their ongoing improvement process to adopt best educational practices as these schools strive to become schools of choice.
The MNSAA Board of Directors:
- Articulates best educational practices to member schools.
- Enhances the association’s visibility and credibility in the state of Missouri.
- Creates a structure to enhance the organization’s professional recognition.
The Board of Directors will:
- Assist member schools in implementing best practices.
- Update the MNSAA website.
- Develop additional communication methods with member schools.
- Communicate with non-member schools to increase membership.
- Investigate and promote professional development for member schools.
- Celebrate accomplishments of member schools.
- Develop a policy manual for the accrediting association.
A Chapter of the National Federation of
Nonpublic School State Accrediting Associations